Super absorbent, hard working, biodegradable, cloth for wiping up around the kitchen. Wash in the dishwasher with your dishes.
- Eco-friendly replacement for microfibre cloths.
- No petroleum-based products used.
- 100% South African cotton.
- 24cm (9 1/2") square with hanging loop.
- Biodegradable, compostable.
- Lasts approx. 6 - 9 months (avoid bleach)
- Great on all surfaces including stainless steel, granite, wood.
- Hand-knit production of this cloth creates home-based employment for women living on the outskirts of Cape Town.
Care instructions: Lay in a shallow mix of boiling water, vinegar and lemon juice in your sink or wash in your dishwasher with your dishes. (away from the knives)