Our Kitchen Lappie is a super absorbent, hard working, biodegradable, kitchen cloth. The hand-knit production creates home-based income for women.
- Eco-friendly replacement for microfibre cloths
- No petroleum-based products used
- 100% South African grown and processed cotton
- 24cm (9 1/2") square with hanging loop
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Lasts approx. 6 - 9 months
- Great on all surfaces including stainless steel, granite, wood
- Handmade in home industries, providing an income for women at home
Care instructions: Lay in a shallow mix of hot water, vinegar and lemon juice in your sink or wash in your washing machine with other kitchen linen.