Essential when brewing homemade teas like ginger and lemon, mint or verbena. The print is inspired by the South African Rooibos plant - SA's favourite homebrew.
- Hand printed on 100% natural cotton.
- Insulated with polyester padding and a cotton lining.
- Inside circumference of about 60cm /23.5in and 23cm /9in tall
- Fits a 1.3-litre teapot or smaller.
- Available in sunny yellow or denim blue.
- Handmade by women working in home industries on the outskirts of Cape Town, South Africa.
Care instructions: Hand wash, reshape, air dry, iron on reverse if required
How to use a tea cozy:
- Pre-heat your teapot by pouring a little boiling water from the kettle.
- Put the lid on and swish the hot water around.
- Empty the water.
- Add your tea leaves and boiled water.
- Cover with your tea cozy and leave to brew as desired
- Replace the tea cozy after serving to keep your second cup warm.